Jeremy Irons conducted an actors’ Masterclass at the Advanced Performers Studio at LAMDA on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
APS – ADVANCED PERFORMERS STUDIO (part of Associated Studios)
Weekly workshops and masterclasses for professional actors and singers, a studio that allows you to continue developing your craft on weekends and evenings.
Working or resting, APS gives you the chance to take a tailor made selection of workshops and masterclasses with the highest talent the performing industry has to offer.
– Weekly workshops consolidated into 5-week courses for performance professionals. You may join the courses at any time.
-APS is a STUDIO. We want you to work and often directly improve your chances of employment. If you get professional performance work while on a course, you will get credit for the weeks you miss, if it is more than two consecutive weeks.
– Regular masterclasses with top industry talent including Michael Grandage (Donmar), Lindsay Posner (View from the Bridge, Carousel), Maria Aitken (the 39 Steps), Melly Still (Nation by Terry Pratchett at the National, Jonathan Kent (National Theatre), David Grindrod (casting director), James from Pippa Ailion’s office (Casting) and many more.
– A chance to keep your skills fresh
– Build your repertoire of songs with a different west-end MD every Sunday in our SINGERS’ PERFORMANCE CLASSES, including Nigel Lilley (Spring Awakening, La Cage), Joel Fram (Wicked), Dan Bowling (Phantom, Love Never Dies) and many more
-Work on Monologues, work on new writing at the Royal Court, work on Shakespeare, work on method, work on text,work on scene studies.
– Make new industry contacts
– Be seen by London’s top Artistic Directors
Membership is by audition and all classes are capped at 12. We have flexibility to join mid course subject to availability
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO BOOK AN AUDITION CONTACT US ON 020 73818569